Help us to help our local community now and in the future.
We are a Charity as well as an almshouse and a social registered landlord. We rely on investment income and fees to pay for our work. We do not receive local or national government grants. Walton-on-Thames Charity has had an operating deficit for some years and its investment income and capital value have both recently been eroded.
Walton-on-Thames Charity has ambitious plans to develop existing services and create new ones that will further help to meet local need. The Charity’s future planning sets out what it is aiming to achieve in the next 5 years:
- £20 could buy 3 hours of care
- £50 could help us bring a disused allotment back into productive life
- £100 could help us provide a school uniform for a child in need
- £500 could buy a new medical bed for a frail older person
You can support Walton-on-Thames Charity in many ways
- Donations. We are grateful for any contribution to our work and we will ensure that we put your donation to good use. If you would like us to claim the tax back on your donation please ensure that you complete the gift aid form that accompanies your donation.
- Fundraising. If you are holding a local event or party, you could raise funds on behalf of Walton-on-Thames Charity. If you would like us to come and talk at an event or a meeting, or provide you with literature about the Charity, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Remember us in your will. Through a legacy you can help Walton-on-Thames Charity to help others. No matter how small your gift is you will make a real difference.
- Volunteer with us. We will always value your time and skills and together we can make a real difference. See our Volunteering page for more information on how you can help us to help others.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter. Stay in touch and hear about our work and how we are implementing our plans. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free quarterly update from Walton-on-Thames Charity.
Download our Gift Aid Certificate.