Are you entitled to a discounted travel card?

You can apply for a Jobcentre Plus travel card if you claim Jobseekers Allowance (JSA), Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or Income Support, you are 18 or over, been unemployed for between three months and one year. The card will give you 50% discounts on some bus journeys in Elmbridge.