Funding for Individuals
We know that many people are finding it increasingly hard to cope financially. Walton Charity supports local people with a wide range of funding.
Please read the Funding for Individuals Guidelines before applying.
Click here: Download: Funding for Individuals Guidelines (pdf)
- Helping people at times of financial difficulty with essential household items.
- Assisting with training and associated costs for those trying to move into work (or who want to improve their employment opportunities).
- Helping bridge the gap when moving into paid employment from benefits.
- Transport costs, including providing bicycles, associated with training or moving into paid employment.
The average total expenditure on school uniform is £212.88
The Charity also supports children and young people from low income families with the cost of:
- School uniform and shoes.
- School trips.
- Holiday clubs.
- Extra curricular activities.