We want to improve the lives of people living in the Ancient Parish of
Walton on Thames, and the wider
Borough of Elmbridge. We do this by providing:
- Funding for Individuals.
- Community Grants and support for other organisations.
- Sheltered housing for older people.
- Use of our properties by the wider community.
- Allotments to rent.
- Community Allotment.
In 2016 – 2017 we housed 109 people in the Charity’s sheltered housing.
Facts and figures
- 30 younger people have been housed in Walton Charity’s properties in partnership with Elmbridge Rentstart and Transform Housing and Support.
- 13 charities and local community groups benefitted from co-location at Charities House.
- 531 people benefitted from Funding for Individuals, totalling £91,000.
- £489,664 committed during the year via 39 Community Grants.
- 21 Kia New Future’s Fund grants were made, totalling £78,000.